My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Matte Snakeskin

I haven't posted in a while due to a combination of illness, birthday, and really just a creative block. I have been painting my nails of course, and I even had a really elaborate design for my birthday, but it just wasn't up to par for posting. I think I've just about kicked this sinus infection and just in time because my wonderful sister, who also loves nail polish, had given me TONS of new plates for my birthday! I also had an order come in yesterday from Born Pretty and I have new plates everywhere. I feel really overwhelmed.

I tried to hurry and get back on the horse for this Sunday's challenge because it's Some Aspect of Matte and I've been trying to use any Kleancolor Metallic for a while and this was the perfect opportunity.


Using my new Shany set, I used 2 different snakeskin patterns. I think the middle finger was the better choice, but I had already done the other pattern and as usual, running late for the challenge so I wasn't going to go back and do the whole thing over again.


Sinful Colors - Nirvana
Kleancolor - Metallic Orange
NYC - Matte Me Crazy
Shany - SH213
Shany - SH225

1 comment: