My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Blue Dandelions

Another Sunday another challenge. This week was a simple theme "Over Blue". I really appreciated the freedom this time around with all the new stuff I've gotten recently. I went for a couple of weeks of not buying anything and now I'm just trying to cram it all in. 


I used Mash M-30 over a blue gradient. I've seen some elaborate designs with this image, but those people have about twice the surface area on their nails that I do!


I used a new to me set of Kleancolor called Blue Maniacs. As with all my Kleancolors, I get them in sets at Ross for $3.99. I even got the green set. I'm not that big of a fan of green, but I couldn't stop staring at the box while standing in line.


After sponging on the gradient, I used a topcoat to smooth the finish. Once I was done stamping, I topped everything off with a matte topcoat to give it a nice soft finish to simulate the sky.



Kleancolor - Lake Mist
Kleancolor - Kawaii Stuff
Kleancolor - Cobalt
Sally Hansen - Hard to Get
NYC - Matte Me Crazy
Mash - M30

1 comment:

  1. I just plain love everything about this mani!!! Your gradient is fabulous and the dainty dandelions are just so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete