My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sexy Devil

Would it be Halloween without seeing at least one girl wearing the sexy devil costume?! The big chunky glitter is Spoiled Ants in My Pants. It has a sheer gray base so I started with 1 coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Red Carpet. The ring finger is 1 coat of Sinful Colors Black on Black, 3 coats of Sally Hansen Red Carpet, and 3 coats of Sinful Colors All about you. Of course, because I used glitter, I started with a basecoat of Elmer's School Glue!



Thank you, Halloween for giving me the opportunity to use images I wouldn't otherwise use!


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Red Carpet
Sinful Colors - Black on Black
Sinful Colors - All About You
Spoiled - Ants in My Pants
JLB - Immortal Gold
Wet n Wild - Black Creme
Seche Vite - topcoat
Shany - SH09

1 comment:

  1. WOW! just WOW!
    The color choice is great and the stamping is perfect! I love the accent nail so much! Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete