My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pink Phoenix

Sunday again which means another challenge! This week has a lot more freedom than typical Sundays with the challenge "something you've learnt from a.i.s." The first thing I learned was the difference between the British "learnt" and the American "learned". It's the same thing.


Now that I'm a fan of glitters thanks to the Elmer's Glue base trick, I use glitter polish as much as possible and that's why I'm doing this glitter base post for today's challenge. I learned the technique in Adventure's In Stamping.


Elmer's - Glue All (2 layers)
Wet n Wild - Black Creme (1 layer)
Revlon - Sparkle Aplenty (2 layers)
Seche Vite - (2 layers to smooth glitter)
JLB - Cherry Pop (stamp)
Orly - top 2 bottom (topcoat)
BM - 314

3 comments:

  1. I love that pink! You should claim your blog on bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joanna I'll have to try to figure out Bloglovin.

      Delete